OnlyFans Scammer Analysis


What is OnlyFans?


OnlyFans is a private social platform where content creators and their fans can engage with each other more intimately by providing a more personalized content subscription service.

About OnlyFans Overview

  1. OnlyFans is a great monetization platform where your followers could subscribe for a monthly fee to see your exclusive clips and photos.
  2. Only Fans is a content subscription service where you could pay to unlock the content that your favorite content creator shares to you.
  3. Secure and safe. OnlyFans have partnership with MasterCard, JCB, Paypal and other trustful financial organizations
  4. Huge global user base. Now has 24 million registered users and paid out $725 million to 450,000 content creators.

How OnlyFans Users Earn

After setting up an account, Content Creators can earn when their fans choose to pay for a subscription. Other ways to earn are from tips and the PPV function.


Many creators put adult contents, but there are also creators who provide yoga, muscle training, and music.

creator ex.1


creator ex.2


Are There Scammers on OnlyFans?

No. OnlyFans’ system is that creators who provide content and fans who want to see the content pay to see it.

The only way to make money with OnlyFans is to be a creator. There are no scammers.

Protected Contents

creator ex.3


The same content or photos were not leaked on the Internet.


creator ex.4



The creators offer the completely original contents which can be seen on OnlyFans only.

creator ex.5




Creator Variety

Fans can follow creators by free. Some creators send messages to all their followers.
The great thing about OnlyFans is that fans can connect with the creators!

creator ex.6


Some creators ask questions to their fans.

creator ex.7


What kind of Contents on OnlyFans

There are many adult contents.
OnlyFans Users must be 18 years or older.

creator ex.8


creator 8.


creator ex.9



creator ex.10


creator ex.11


creator ex.12


creator ex.13


creator ex.14



OnlyFans’ users are international, both creators and fans.


Creators’ Gender Ratio

Powered by TSBA.mobi GoogleGraph Wordpress plugin

Traffic by Countries

Powered by TSBA.mobi GoogleGraph Wordpress plugin

Mainly users are in US, but all over the world as well. There are international creators. They have fans all over the world.

creator ex.15


creator ex.16


creator ex.17


How To Join

Registration can be done with Google account and Twitter. To become a User you must register and create a User Account on OnlyFans.

You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or a valid Twitter account.

You must be 18 years or older to join OnlyFans. OnlyFans uses third parties to verify your eligibility.

Become a Creator

Some creators make over $100,000 a year in their adult contents.
Business Insider

Creators can set up subscription:
Minimum $4.99/month
Maximum $49.999/month
Private messages:
minimum $5
OnlyFans takes 20% commission

If you want to be a creator who can make money with OnlyFans, as a first step, become a fan and take a look at the various contents of creators.
If you think “I can do this!”, then it’s your chance.
Add your original features without offering exactly the same content as others.


You may cancel the monthly payments at any time by turning off the ‘Auto-Renew‘ switch. If you are having trouble with this please contact [email protected]



OnlyFans is a content subscription service. Content creators can earn money from users who subscribe to their content. It is popular with those who work in the adult entertainment industry (performers in adult videos, strippers, etc.) but also hosts content creators from other genres such as physical fitness, music and arts, cosplay and many others. Those popular on OnlyFans are usually creators who post content regularly.

OnlyFans allows content creators to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as one-time tips.

Subscription Fee Share

Powered by TSBA.mobi GoogleGraph Wordpress plugin

A fan of a content creator can view their content for a monthly subscription fee. The company pays 80% of the fees collected to the content creator, retaining the remaining 20%. After merchant and processing fees, the company’s share is around 12%.